Wednesday 13 July 2016

Lately, our trip to the USA

As we get ready for our trip to the USA I've neglected my sweet blog. I don't know where to begin as I feel a lot has happen.

One the main thing is I've been involve in is prayer. Mainly with a group of women in and outside of church. It is the one thing that is essential  in my walk with Christ is a deeper prayer life. The exciting part is praying in Thai. Maybe not the beginning as I was struggling with my Thai words. My friend told me if you want to learn proper Thai start with praying! I tell you it's another language for sure!

We have been enjoying Tessa 'chatting' with us. I've noticed her babbling when we were on our trip to Krabi beach. I think she likes her voice to much. This picture here is way pass her bed time about 10:25pm but happily 'chatting' away!

In the kitchen I have just been cleaning out the fridge and cook whatever I have. I would buy what we really need like milk and yogurt and fresh produce. So papaya, cucumber and other veggies are made to spicy salad. That works for me.


Also my yogurt would have lots of different seeds and fruit in almost every morning and evening.

In this case here I mixed the yogurt with cucumber and tomato and sprinkled cumin powder on. I had it with sautéed crimini mushrooms. Yummy 'clean your fridge' breakfast.

This morning I went to one of the salon that my neighbor suggested. It's like 30 minutes from where we live. I think it's worth it and he uses real scissors too. I told him I would definetly come back.


In a way I'm looking forward to our trip as it gets closer. It just seems so quick to be going to visit again as we were just there. Ah, that was about 9 months ago. It's going to be wonderful to see Bruce's first niece getting married. I'm sure we'll plan for a road trip somewhere along the way. Stay tuned!

1 comment: